• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a good newish horror movie to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So yeah, 5 years ago I met this American girl online, and we've been talking like, every day since we met. Spoken on webcam quite a lot and I can confirm not a trap - but getting to the point. She's coming round for the first time in a couple days and we're thinking of watching a funny/horror movie. Something fairly new, since we're kinda hoping to either download it, or pop to a local store and buy a DVD... Uh, something like Freddy Vs Jason, I duno.

Level 11
I suggest maybe IT, Rose Red,

Fairly new : lol maybe.. Drag Me To Hell? or some kind of Exorcism movie maybe... people say paranormal activity is scary.. but i didn't think so... maybe the crazies :p lol idk.. just throwing some scary movies i recently watched :D

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Better horror than The Exorcist and Shining will ever be shown on film.

As for Paranormal Activity, I can honestly say I've never been more disappointed with a film. After all that build up, you'd expect a masterpiece.

1408 with John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson is quite entertaining, but calling it scary is going too far.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Footage of Sarah Palin trying for Vice President... That was the most horrific and scary thing I have ever seen and it gave me nightmares for months. Thank god that Macain lost as the share horror of her would have caused many weak minds to commit suicide.

On second thought, maybe thats a bit too scary for her... Stick with the good old chainsaw masscar57

Status
Not open for further replies.