• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] I have question concerning WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Good day to you all! My old laptop brokedown and no chance of being repaired. I was wondering if i could copy warcraft III, WE and other tools for map making to another laptop using flashdrive without reinstalling all software over again?

Level 4
If the hard drive is undamed you can just move that over.

If it's damaged, there is no hope.
Hmmmm.. Maybe i could try copying warcraft III and WE from a computer and transfer it to my working laptop but i'm not quite sure if new gen pack could work without being installed first. Thanks for the useful info.

PS: The broken laptop is jurassic while the working laptop is made by stark industries so hard drive transfer is impossible.

Level 22
JNGP can work without being installed IIRC. Also wc3 can work without being installed but you'll have problems installing updates for it if you don't install the proper registry entries.

Level 4
JNGP can work without being installed IIRC. Also wc3 can work without being installed but you'll have problems installing updates for it if you don't install the proper registry entries.

I had that in my mind. Thanks for the help! I finally have all what i need to may laptop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.