• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't open my map anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ok this is so strange because I'm suddenly not able to open my map anymore and I dunno why... The new World Editor since patch 1.30/31 is so bugged and fucked up alot of my old maps so they aren't even working correct anymore :'( Why isn't my map openable anymore? I just get an error message but it doesn't tell me what the problem is but it seems to be something about the triggers in my map because it crashes the loading when trying to opening the map at loading triggers of my map. Another strange thing is that I could open my map on my standard PC but my PC got virus and is in for reparation and has to be fully reinstalled so I'm on a laptop now and now I can't even open my map as I said but I could do it on my standard PC so how can the map suddenly get and error at the triggers when I haven't even change anything and my laptop has the same operation system too :-/ God I really think this new World Editor is fucking up everything because they make some of my maps not even working correct like they should but atleast I want to be able to open and edit them but I can't do it now with the map I've spent most working with >.< I hope to get some help because my map shouldn't have any errors but I can't even play it on battle.net anymore because it freezes always at around 15-20 mins of game time but it didn't before... Is there anyway to be able to open my map and look if there is anything wrong with my triggers or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.