• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

I have created system and want to share with you but...

Level 18
I was checking forum and many people asked (currently i was planning to do that) and i have not found any reliable answer and i have decided to think on it and create by myself.
And also i found Autoattack OnOff system GUI v0.14 but it was complicated to me.

• auto attack
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -aa as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering player) is in auto_attack) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Player Group - Remove (Triggering player) from auto_attack
          • Unit - Remove classification of A peon-type unit from Archmage 0002 <gen>
          • Unit - Order Archmage 0002 <gen> to Stop
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Otomatik saldiri |c...
        • Else - Actions
          • Player Group - Add (Triggering player) to auto_attack
          • Unit - Add classification of A peon-type unit to Archmage 0002 <gen>
          • Unit - Order Archmage 0002 <gen> to Stop
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Otomatik saldiri |c...
I was thinking on it and remembered that, workes was not automatically attacking enemies and created system like this. And it works. Me and my players are happy about that. But.

Question:
Giving the Hero to peon type classification causes what kind of unexpected issues?

Level 18
JASS:
call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzFrameGetChild(BlzGetFrameByName("ConsoleUI", 0), 7), false)
Try this, it should hide the "idle worker frame"
I am getting error.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 7