• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am tired of the thievery!(rescources thieves posted here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
god damit' stop stealing!
I am seeing stolen models,allmost entirely copy and pasted skins made by other users(not blizzard cnp)
and other forms of stealing...
I want this to stop...
this site has a bad reputation for stolen works...
We should enforce the no stealing rule more...
AND
skins should not have more thne 50% copy and paste from another users create skin without credit or permisson.

These rules MUST(well should...) BE FOLLOWED!

NO:

-Copy and Paste that looks bad and is easily noticed.
-Stolen skins, without evidence that the author is letting you upload his/her skin.
-Bad paint attempts
-Skins without a propper shading
-Poorly recolored skins
-Already existent WAR3 skins

YES:

-Nicely done copy and paste skins which look very good in game.
-Nice recolors, meaning the shadeing is redone and the recolor looks as if it was that color to begin with.
-Freehand skins that have had some time spent on them.

Please do enforce these rules too people more...
especialy tenebis...
~halo aka mr.staby

Level 11
No i dont...
makes me go rawr
Now im going to be all picky and bitchy(like saikann when rating skins)and give a link too stolen skins...
nothing over two months old?
and tensbis is not the only stealing one...
I'm a bad typer and should be shot.

Level 22
Now im going to be all picky and *****(like saikann when rating skins)and give a link too stolen skins...

Then why are you posting this?

Okay..."Tenebis"...so far that's all the info you've given me.

I'm not going to drop everything and dig through thousands of models and skins to look for matches in resourses at the report of one thief. Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. (in short: help us out in finding thieves, not just say "there are thives" and leave it at that.)
-VGsatomi

Level 11
ok I got these theives easy!

This oneposted pretty soon after this thread was started
SShadowPDragonX
stolen skin:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=4043
he gave credit in a comment after i forced it outa him

stolen parts recolored and a couple different parts from different skins
Glumrin_Frostbeard
stolen skin:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=4024

carefully hid parts of skins(half of the skin is from juice_F,hard find) in his and claimed freehand.
Nabzo
stolen skin:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=3920

I will find more later
hope i'm helping...

Level 9
hmm i will join you in this crusade against the thieves halo

but first someone plz warn (better: ban) Tenebis. he is the champion of stolen resources since the begginning of 2005

he just types in his noobish language, mixing english with other portuguese/spanish words like:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!! i dindt ST0LE this rescorce i make th1s FR33H4ND :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

my god this is repugnant

Que isto? Pero és un ultraje, CONCHA TU MADRE Tenebis hijo da puta

pára de afanar recursos de los otros, vai se joder jajajajajajaja

sorry i need to put this out guys....

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Indeed the stealing must stop, btw the icon section is also a mess, it's full of icons of copied photo's or pic from tv series.

Elfwarfare looks inactive. I also see the pictures of Sakura and that icons of cartoons.
Yes, Halo would be indeed a good skin section moderator, the stealing really must stop, and Halo is being the right person to stop it.

-Rui

Level 2
isnt there a way to keep track of ppl who download things like cant one of the main mods make a program thet tells wut user downloads wut?
Halo i admire this post and id like to help u

i definatly hate ppl who are not honnest and lie cuze they want sumtin that som1 else has worked hard on or just too lazy to do it there self i was once a victim of this... many times actually did i ever tell u the time i sent a drawing in to a state art contest??
well i did won BUT to mysurprise it was indeed my picture with summon holding it and a big article in the paper abouve this saying Daniel Hilton age 13 winner of the Kansas state art fare of 1999. That scumbag stole my picture and obviously put his signiture on the picture cuze the whole drawing was done with pencils and colour pensils even my signiture wicj i shouldnt have done he mustve erased it or sumtin! i know how you feal...halo. i couldve won 500 dolars that year!!! but its all becuse som nooooooooooooooooooooooooobie had to steal it! man was i mad lol so iknow and ima help enforce

Thieves! WATCH OUT! :twisted:

Level 2
Maybe i can help

maybe a rumor or another thing but ive heard a program code which is enforces print screen button right click and other things.This program has only one weakness its shows himself slightly but thats a rumor i think however you guys maybe dont believen me but its stops stealing images links and resources.but i dont know name and i know only onw thing you cant find in www.download.com its has a offical site (maybe that webpage closen too)But i would wanna help also thats a code not program

Status
Not open for further replies.