• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c

Reactions: neven1 and Dj0z
This game is based off the movie "I am legend"
Its not 100% like the movie nor the book.
well i know your all like "what are we all robert?"

In this zombie survival shooter you are marines from the safe zone sent to find robert neville and protect him while he finds the cure. You are given mission throughout the game. When completing these missions you gain hero lvls. Also you can gain ranks by gaining more zombie kills. There are different rewards for each rank you earn, rewards vary from new barricades, new weps, items, ect.

Game Modes:
Story (4 Difficulties)
Deathmatch
Survival
Last Stand

Features:
12 Missions
4 Fun Game Modes.
Zombie AI
Weapon System
Ammo System
Save/load
Ranking system

Credits to
Skins:
ana - zombie skin
Saikann -Ghoul Skin

Models:
Talon the Mage - Marine Model & wepons
Tenebis - Zombie Model
Hellish Hybrid - Zombie Marine Model

This game is still a beta so please pm me glitchs/cheats/bugs you may find.

UPDATE#1
-Fixed all known glitchs and Bugs
UPDATE#2
-Improved Terrain
-Fixed more bugs
-increased Zombie Damage
-Added another Surpise to Gameplay
UPDATE#3
-Added more Damage to Sniper
-Deleted unused imports
-Added SMG at start of game
-Added new sounds
-Fixed a minor bug
UPDATE#4
-Fixed Memory Leaks
UPDATE#5
-Fixed Timed Life Bug

Library.jpg

Road.jpg

Dead.jpg

Keywords:
I am Legend, suvival, fun, zombies, marines,FPS,survival,zombie survival,NOTD,dota,secret_bryan,swat
Contents

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c (Map)

Reviews
19:09, 5th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
Damn! this games is one of my favorite ones

I remember 2 years ago i downloaded it from epicwar and i stoped playing wc3, i came back 2 months ago and i've downloaded again the map from epic but it didnt worked because the updates, 2 months later, i come to hive work and i see this version :D

Congratulations 5/5 :D

Level 3
It would be good if missions had passwords too it's so boring when everbody dies and restart everthing =\

maybe you could put a locked passwords for each mission then when we type for example -mission Foii2we21 it would go to mission number 4 ^^

i died 4 times in the middle of the game and i'm lazy to restart everthing ^^

Level 1
hi, i love ur game.
but the saving doenst work for my frend. also revive(2) is in the house 2 the east near the water and docks(for the the uv light mission) also how do we get 2 the base in the top right? for the next version can you make more missions and more types of enemys, like those blobs that are atached to the sewer,
the tank is a bit weird cuz it killz enemys with 1 hit if they have 400 hp or less but if they have more it does 150 damage.

tips: make zombies have poison ( like in the movie when you get bitten youll get infected then you die and turn into a zombie) poinson with like 2 damage per sec, can be healed with medkit.
make more weapons like :
rocket launcher 1500range, very slow, 250-350 damage,
assualt rilfe 1000 range same damage as smg but slower 30-40 ammo,
chainsaw, some thing like immolate.
also a soort of item that reveals an area ,not like a flare, but more a soort of building (spy cam of motion sensor).

errrrrr more rewards is needed said by other people.
maybe an abil that grants a larger area of vision ( like the night elves abil to see farter when its night,
a aura that gives frendlys regen 2 hp/sec and + 3 armor.
auto casting abilety that doen an melee attack if an zombie comes to close, if you have no ammo(knife head or stab hart), cooldown 2-3 sec damage 500

Last edited:
Level 3
Tis COOL glitch has been going on for quite sometime now. I doubt anyone knows and I dunno if you have fixed it. In like I Am Legend 3.0++ You know when you become a rank then you get 2 to 3 Marines to aid you right? If you click on them and click on their skill the yellow + sign and make them drop their current weapon, they become heroes. O-o. P.S. The colour is to enable you to read it easier =D

you cant if you are solo, if you are with someone , some one of the party you are playing need to be a SSgt or a staff sargent (1000 kills) to able the revive kit drop.

Tats not exactly the thing here dude. There are some Revival Kits that I believe are already on the map as I can find some. You can pick up those and use it =D

Level 1
I don't know if you will be continuing this map, but if you do, heres something you should check. I cannot use any codes from Local Area Network on Bnet. Not sure if that was intentional, but seems that you should be able to. Cant use cheats on Local anyways. Made this account just because I love your map.