• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hyde Park TD v.1.3b

Contents

Hyde Park TD v.1.3b (Map)

Voi

Voi

Level 3
This is actually a TD I released last version 10 months ago and I've had a break from Wc3 since then. I have now updated it as well. I submitted it as a new map and removed the old since I felt it needed a new review. It is actually rated 4.32 at the moment at maps.worldofwar.com and that was the old beta-version :).

FAQ:

How do I build towers?
You have to choose an attack-type from your builder-menu (piercing, normal, siege, magic, airy, chaos) and the summon-menu will show all towers with that type. You can then switch to another menu at any time.

What commands exist?
None. You won't get any warnings at all for special levels.

Why did you name it Hyde Park TD?
Because I wanted a park and that was the first one who popped up in my head. I'm not from England.

How many levels and how many towers are there?
45 levels and 24 towers.

Can you upgrade your towers?
No.

How many difficulties are there and what is the difference between them?
5: Very easy, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very hard. The only difference is how many lives you have.

Do the creeps have special abilities?
Yes. They use abilities by a trigger AI sometimes. Also notice that some creeps have normal abilities such as permanent invisibility too.

When does the first invisble/air/other level come?
That's up to you to find out.