• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf UI

Is it true? Dentothor is back? well, not really. But heres just a little something ive whipped up. :p Originally for the Texturing Comp. #18 but i wasn't able to join.
So before anyone asks in a lazy "OMG HOW DO I UPLOAD THIS?!" try reading this before you start trollin'

Enjoy

Moderator Edit: All files merged into bundle, credit to @Shido for fixed Tile04.

Keywords:
Blood, Elf, Dentothor, User, Interface, Awesome, Sexy, Red, Gold
Contents

Blood Elf UI Inventory Cover (Texture)

Blood Elf UI Tile01 (Texture)

Blood Elf UI Tile02 (Texture)

Blood Elf UI Tile03 (Texture)

Blood Elf UI Tile04 (Texture)

Blood Elf UI TimeIndicatorFrame (Texture)

Reviews
10:07, 21th Dec 2010 shiiK: There's a few glitches that needs to be fixed - the resource icons are overriding the border of the boxes, and although it doesn't look ugly, it breaks the uniformity and I don't think that suits this UI. The golden leaf...
Level 5
yeah it's really cool but when i play it show me just a half of the tile

try to replace the location of the model, it happened to me too...
try the following:
Open map -> put the location and model etc... -> test it -> if dont worked, backspace the location -> save and/or close map -> re-open it and replace the location, test again...
i did this and worked, i dont know what is gona heppen to you...

Level 21
How does the item list work on this?
Never really tried playing around with the UI at all so can you tell me?

Level 5
Good News!
Finally finishing my other map, that should be very, no, Ultra Usefull! because im doing something about only Blood Elves...

I see that you make UIs
Can you make something Half Elf, or High Elf for me? Really needing one, and i tryed to find, and nothing...

so you could just say nice instead... :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 1
The Interface is good, but it abruptly stops on the right side.. ive double checked my import paths, but the interface skin just seems to stop and cuts off part of the "Attack" command button.
If you could fix this it would be perfect. Thanks =)

It ha been that issue for a while and i will rectify this when i have the tools i need once again. I will also work on improving the design and may create another one. Do NOT get any hopes up. This is merely a possiblility. Not a promise. I have given the solition to the black area. The fix cannot be uploaded however. The above solution given by thrall is correct as well. Thanks

~Dentothor

Level 3
So i took care of the far right appearing black as if cut via resaving with BLPLab. However there is something i couldnt take care of:
UI overlaps with 7. unit in training queue,see screenshot attached.

And a suggestion about that area im holding the cursor in that screenshot: Make there black,cause every ui there is black for disbtns etc are fading off to black at edges.

Btw: Nice UI

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_BelfUI.png
    WC3ScrnShot_BelfUI.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
Level 32
Normally I am not familar to User Interface because i'm not that skill when working on this field and i'm tend to go easy in texturing.
But since i'm cleaning around User Interface, i'm doing a favor at least to help this resource give a best chance of working.
1697103528186.png

1697103399650.png

Let me start off with the fact that tile04 is geniunely broken. I have to repair them by myself with export it as png. Funny enough, blp lab can't recover transparency so i have do some scrap work here to give it a best shot.

Woahla, it's pretty and honestly download each of them and unzip it is kinda a pain to do but at least import path in consistent.

In all sense, this is nice user interface that fit the blood elf theme. The inventory cover is a bit off but it's not that distracting.

I suggest merged them into one bundle but tile 04 you will either repair them yourself or grab one from me. I'm not taking credit here just for the sake that dentothor is no longer active to do so.

Hopefully my effort can help.

Edit: moderator address the fix so my file no longer neceesary. Original blp for bugged ile04 is here instead.

Attachments

• Blood Elf UI - Tile04.blp.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: