• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Upgrade Tier 4 Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'd REALLY love tier 4 icons for the 5 upgrades Iron Forged Swords, Iron Plating, Black Gunpowder, Studded Leather Armor, and Improved Masonry. If you want to suggest names for your icons to that would be nice, else I'll just use my fantasy.

EDIT: As of 04 April 2010 I am still asking for the same thing

Last edited:
Level 4
Not really what I expected but I may choose 1 of the sword Icons if i don't find any better.
i see you're a human freaq
I'm actually not. If you look at the dwarfs in my map you will see why I need these icons (the current I'm using ones are crap).

Level 4
Well it should have the same style as the wc3 upgrade icons before, so that you can see its next. And of course they should look like something stronger and better than the previous. So no frost for the sword (because tier 2 is frost-sword and it would look like a step back). Background should stay the same as the previous ones. Everything else is suspect to your creativity.

EDIT: I don't want only metal except if you can make it look like its better than upgrades number 3, water and wind sound kind of weird, dark and poison is out because its not an alliance thing, and what exactly do you mean with more blades because 2 swords doesn't sound like an upgrade a footman would like. Also the upgrade is supposed to be done by dwarfs that are not too fond of the arcane arts(that doesn't mean enchantments are taboo, just don't overdo it.)

Last edited:
Level 4
If you have decided not to do it, please tell me so I ask someone else.
If you still want to do it but don't have time right now, please tell me too so I don't request it again.

EDIT: Well 88WaRCraFT3 has no time. May any one else help me?

Last edited:
Level 4
In your icon pack I found an temporarily but not perfectly fitting sword tier 4 icon (Holy Sword) and an replacement for the masonry tier 1 (Orc Architecture two) so that I can move all the default icons 1 up. I still need tier 4 gunpowder, shields, and leather armor icons and would appreciate a sword that has a more similar style to the Iron Forged Swords ect. icons.

Level 4
Is this the already edited version or do you want to make something new out of it and give it to me?

Level 4
Well it is nice but now I don't know how to call it. I used Manaroths face as a placeholder and named the last tier Anihilan Hide Armor. Now with this one something like Runic Leather Armor may fit, but it doesn't sound like an improvement to Dragonhide Armor

Level 4
Anything that has to do with holy or magic is out. Runic is only passable. The upgrade will be for a non-magical dwarf race.

Status
Not open for further replies.