• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Fencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fencer unit.With Custom animation.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fencer1.jpg
    Fencer1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 423
Level 8
A quite nice wip.The helmet reminds me of a recent stormwind footman.
That thing on the head should be either "metailic" or "trollish"
Textures look messed up at the moment :p, although it is nice from you to revive "paladinboss2" texture in the model section (inquisitor)
I hope this one will have a nice portrait with a teamglow in the background :)
(unlike the Inquisitor :()

Level 18
Ooh this should have an animation where he plays his attack animation multiple times, really fast.

That would actually be quite original.

Callahan, nice helmet and rapier, but the legs and especially the chest need a more high resolution texture. Try using the campaign orc's belt and/or the campaign footman's armor/campaign lich's chainmail.

That would actually be quite original.

Callahan, nice helmet and rapier, but the legs and especially the chest need a more high resolution texture. Try using the campaign orc's belt and/or the campaign footman's armor/campaign lich's chainmail.
No I like bad quality to fits in wc3 I have no use for all those super HD model because it doesn't look good among other low quality model like footman and paladin.
Btw yes this is a unit and the rapid strike animation is his attack slam.
I think this is the final version.Added TC feathur on helmet and armguard
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fencer2.jpg
    Fencer2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 255

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yes and no. Technically a rapier is super-thin, but if Callahan modelled it realistically, it wouldn't barely show up in-game. Remember what the player will see.

That being said, really interesting work, Callahan! My wife took fencing a while back and it's quite an interesting & in-depth field. Look forward to seeing it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.