• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I like to formally introduce myself as DarkNegima but I could be also called DN to shorten time.

My favorite hobby is playing Multiplayer Battle Arena games, or in the older definition, Aeon of Strife (AoS) based games such as DotA, League of Legends, and Heroes of Newerth being the 3 main games that I play. League of Legends currently being my favorite game.

I've known the Hive Workshop for some time when i was looking for some custom hero and ability icons to work with. I'm happy to still have my Warcraft3 game with me.

One of my favorite pastimes as well is thinking about new Hero Ideas/Suggestions for DotA as well. I am very integral about the usage of other resources and credit them whenever I do so, crediting them properly even if I have to do it APA style.

I also join the Workshop because I want to learn more about making Icons and eventually custom unit/hero models as well, hoping that I can learn from the great ones and hopefully contribute to the community as well.

Other things to know:
My Personal Gaming History aka Games I am growing up and grown up with:
* League of Legends
* Heroes of Newerth
* Defense of the Ancients
* Touhou Project games
* Starcraft: Brood War
* Call of Duty series
* Battlefield series

* Medal of Honor series
* Brave Fencer Musashi
* The Legend of Dragoon