• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Super Pingwin, guardian of the North Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Hive Workshop !

I've been lurking the website for a while, and figured it wouldn't be fair to take and not give, so I decided to make an account ... So here goes !

I am Super Pingwin ! I'm French, 19 years old, and currently studying for an aeronautical engineering master's degree. I'm also planning on moving to Los Angeles to study video game creating once I achieve my current Master's !

I apologize in advance for my ~eh~ English, I'm doing my very best :p

I enjoy any games that have strong PvP, such as League of Legends, World of Warcraft (in which I barely PvE), Super Smash Bros Brawl or Melee, or Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 series to name a few. I am also an enormous Zelda fan and will gladly play any of them at any time -- except Skyward Sword, I didn't like that one :(

I started playing Warcraft III a while ago, around 2005, but never got serious or good at it. I like custom maps such as DotA, Wizard Brawl, Heroes of Pandaria, Civ Wars, Line Tower Wars or Hero Line Wars ; I just got back on battle.net a couple of weeks ago and am kindof disapointed by the bot forest it's become :( I'm not good at all at normal games, but I go Orcs when I do and try to rush the enemy with Grunts and the Far Seer or the Fire Lord, concentrating on outnumbering my enemy.

I am currently working on Project Valley, which I'm trying to keep as secret as possible until it's done as I want it to be ! It will be a MOBA heavily inspired by the Alterac Valley battleground from World of Warcraft as well as by DotA.
I've been modding a little bit, but never finished any maps ; my only real project on which I spent a lot of time before Project Valley was a recreation of the Black Temple raid from World of Warcraft with some PvP thrown into it. So Project Valley is my first original creation, and I'm seriously going for it this time :D

I'll listen to about anything that includes an electric guitar, as well as OSTs from various video games.

So that's me ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.