• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2Mastah, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First thing, i'm not really a master at Starcraft 2, I am more of a wannabe master. The first league of starcraft 2 I did manage to get to platinum, but nowadays I barely get out of silver.

The games I play:
- Starcraft 2
- League of Legends
- World of Warcraft
- Hearthstone

Games I am looking forward to:
- Heroes of the Storm
- Everquest Next

I love playing games with friends or people I know, I tend to shy away from 1v1 in Starcraft, although it's unavoidable in Hearthstone.

Level 2
I originally played Warcraft III, but I don't know where my install discs are anymore and I haven't bothered trying to find them :p

Thanks for the welcome!

Edit: It won't let me join the chat link yet it says :(

Level 2
Hey all, thanks for the welcome messages!

All this talk of Warcraft 3 is making me want to play it, I might have to try and dig my discs out if I can find them, or just get a digital copy from Blizzard. Do a lot of you still play it?

Level 2
If I got one of the digital versions from the Blizz store, can you still play perfectly fine with everyone else? I don't know how it works with old games and Blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.