• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ogre Battle: Person Of Lordly Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on a map based on this game. Ogre Battle 64 :poLC. This game has a lot of different units in it. I already have models i could use for some of these units but i am having trouble finding others. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out... The units i have models for right now are:
-Cataphract
-Siren
-Knight
-Archmage
-Witch
-Wizard
-Paladin
-Templar
-Sorceress
-Phalanx
-Archer
-Amazon
-Diana
-Cleric
-Priest
-Fighter
I think thats all i have so far any help would be appreciated.
I also have units for the Fencer and sword master but they aren't very good compared to what they look like on the game, that is why i did not list them.

Level 2
The First one, A ghost just floats around for walking and he spins around to attack... Cuz he shoots out some magic stuff when he spins...

The next one, the fencer walks like a human and to attack he puts his sword in the air and then slices the enemy from top to bottom.

The next, a sword master does the same thing as a fencer he just looks different...

I will be gone for a week... mabye two... Three at most so get working and ill cya then, and thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Fencer.jpg
    Fencer.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Sword Master.jpg
    Sword Master.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.