• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ogre Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm about 40% of the way through creating a map that faithfully recreates the game Ogre Battle : March of the Black Queen.

It is going to have to be single player (can anyone think of a way to make it multiplayer?)

This release will follow a few other maps I'm finishing up, but I would like to see if I did this for my own personal gratification only, or if anyone else would be interested in playing it. I'll deliver it to the community in any case, but I'd like to hear if anyone would like updates on the map's progress or anything.

For those of you who don't know what Ogre Battle is, it's a RPG for the SNES. Look for it on google or somesuch. It's fun.

Level 7
Well i dunno what this Ogre Battle thing of your is but i can help! Just make it a 4 player game! Yep a 4 player game! 4 Heroes that's all i wonder whats to difficult in that but if u relpy exactly whats Ogre Battle i may come up with better ideas okay?

Level 5
Which Ogre Battle game is it? If its the one that appeared on the Super Nintendo (and got a director's cut on the PS1), then I have fond memories of how addicting that game was when I was a teenager. I'd be glad to help out with ideas to make the map more faithful to the game it represents.

Level 2
To update - The project has been put on hold. I have all the classes created, have about half of the attacks done, have 20 maps done (With full detail) and I'm currently working on the UI. I have a help section done, and a unit upgrade and equip area done. I'm working on unit formation and menus. I currently want to see exactly how much I can do on my own before resorting to help from the outside. I appreciate the offers though. If you all want to see some screenshots, I'll post some up next update. Thanks for the support, it helps me persever through the rediculously tough JASS scripting I'm going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.