• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Alliance Banners

Description:
  • Banners for the different human kingdoms. Can be used as doodads or can be turned into a buildable unit.
Notes:
  • So my laptop is now under going repairs and I will be uploading some model packs to free up some space in my external hard drive but it will take me some time to upload and update them since i'm only renting a computer in a shop nearby.
  • Please give proper credits when using these model
  • Notify me for any issue with the model
  • Do not upload any part of this pack to other sites
  • Do not edit without permission
full

Updates:
  • Edited the collision shapes from box to sphere and added death sound
  • Edited Kultiras Banner and added some details
  • Added Old Gilneas Banner with Icons
  • Changed all previous icons
  • Replaced Stormwind Banner with a more detailed version

These models takes time and effort to make. And due to current state of the global economy we found ourselves in different hard circumstances. Anyhow your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Please consider supporting me via the links below :

Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/bakr_kev
PayPal: PayPal.Me/bakrKev12

:peasant-thumbs-up: :peasant-thumbs-up: :peasant-thumbs-up:
Contents

Alterac Banner (Model)

Alterac Banner (Icon)

Dalaran Banner (Model)

Dalaran Banner (Icon)

Gilneas Banner (Model)

Gilneas Banner (Icon)

Gilneas Banner (Old) (Model)

Gilneas Banner (Old) (Icon)

Kultiras Banner (Model)

Kultiras Banner (Icon)

Lordaeron Banner (Model)

Lordaeron Banner (Icon)

Stormwind Banner (Model)

Stormwind Banner (Icon)

Stromgarde Banner (Model)

Stromgarde Banner (Icon)

Theramore Banner (Model)

Theramore Banner (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Fancy and unique banners. My suggestions are the same as to your Dwarven banners bundle. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 7
Amazing! Very useful resource~
Would it be possible to make a version of the Kultiras banner that is a bit more dark green though? Something akin to how they look in WoW?

Attachments

• eric-braddock-bfa-kultiras-props02-thumb.jpg
    eric-braddock-bfa-kultiras-props02-thumb.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 16
Level 11
I'm quite surprised you include Theramore on the list of banner sir bakr, nice 👍. Only the Dalaran buildings needed for this roster 😁.

Edit: Just a minor question, I import the banner (Lordaeron Banner) then use it as a rally point in some random map (ex. Ranging Stream). then edit it in WC3 Editor Menu:

Advance - Game Interface - Model - Rally Indicator

Then replace it with the model banner, but the result is the flag of the banner just vanish and the pole remain. So is that a bug or maybe my editor is the problem 🤔.

Last edited:
Level 41
I'm quite surprised you include Theramore on the list of banner sir bakr, nice 👍. Only the Dalaran buildings needed for this roster 😁.

Edit: Just a minor question, I import the banner (Lordaeron Banner) then use it as a rally point in some random map (ex. Ranging Stream). then edit it in WC3 Editor Menu:

Advance - Game Interface - Model - Rally Indicator

Then replace it with the model banner, but the result is the flag of the banner just vanish and the pole remain. So is that a bug or maybe my editor is the problem 🤔.
it is not meant to be used as a rally point.. if used as such the model will display the birth animation during the game

Level 11
it is not meant to be used as a rally point.. if used as such the model will display the birth animation during the game
Oh I see, so is not a bug afterall. I guess Blizzard has some source code that makes their banner work as a rally point and a decoration at the same time 🤔, well I really like your banner so I use it like that so nevermind my post earlier 😁.

Level 41
t
Oh I see, so is not a bug afterall. I guess Blizzard has some source code that makes their banner work as a rally point and a decoration at the same time 🤔, well I really like your banner so I use it like that so nevermind my post earlier 😁.
there is no bug the banners in wc3 have separate models for doodads and rallypoints. both does not have birth animations