• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Huge laggspike on clicking Questlog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings mighty Lords of Hive Workshop! Im am currently editing a map and need your help with a rather frustrating problems.

Im editing a new Azeroth Wars map and thus work from the old 1.67b map as seen here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/azeroth-wars-lr-1-67b-131170/

Now, I want my map to have all the relevant information about events and stuff in game and as such we have the "Questlog" menu in the upper left corner of the map where information is stored. The problem im haviing is that the game pretty much freezes for 10 sec when I click it. Is there something wrong with Eaglemans triggers? Another function? Help would be very much appreciated.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This is a common problem with the quests menu if it contains a lot of content. The most obvious solution is to reduce the content inside it. It may also be caused by the icons used to represent the quests not being pre-loaded thus causing frame drops while the game waits for I/O.

Status
Not open for further replies.