• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HRP 1.4b Castles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If you don't want to register and comment on my map on my forums, feel free to comment here. You can download the update in my signature. There are a truckload of updates you can find in the quest menu, left side, "Updates" tab.

Level 5
Why did you steal the HRP name?

I think people will not appreciate people using other people's maps names.

Well, Mr. Anarki, I didn't 'steal' the name as you seem to imply. But I would expect no less from RP's biggest troll and flamer. On my forum I have pasted a screen shot of Maric's e-mail to me that said I could work on another HRP map. Furthermore, I would think he'd like my maps attributed to his work- HRP- rather than me making up my own acronym. I think making up a new name would be more like stealing, because it would imply complete ownership, ie: it made it from scratch.

Level 17
Why did you steal the HRP name?

I think people will not appreciate people using other people's maps names.

Well anarki, i dont think people appreciate you spamming forums, or crashing games, just to prove your paranoid point that every map expect Cotm is stolen.

dis-regard Lord-Anarki, or any of his paranoid croonies.

I dont know why you think im flaming, but i stand by my comment. I like the new trigger features, but the terrain needs work.

Ill justify so you dont accuse me again.

The edges of that forest thing, you used plateau, smoothen the sides after using plateau, always.

The forts, nice, but much too small, you need to leave room for people to build.

The map as a whole looks a bit cramped and over used, you cant do much about that i suppose, unless your willing to re-do a terrain.

Level 7
No map is stolen when it is better then the previous one, then its called: improved.

He never said every newer edit of a map is called improved. -.-

The Anti Map-Hack DotA is very easy to bypass, we've tested it many times.

Level 34
He just wont shut up, ignore him.

I say it was a quite nice attempt to castlefy HRP:pRP but even though it didn't worked out that well, you still deserve a applaud.

*Well-Done-Clap*

Level 13
Hell I might as well say that all these RP maps are rip off of the WC 3:RoC one called Ultimate Roleplaying (it was fun back in it's day but is now very primitive). Hell it even dates back to Starcraft!

Anyways I don't really care as long as the map is good, I will try it out soon.
Oh and the Legacy of Kings forums kinda blind my eyes, sorry to say. It looks like bright and orange-ish.

Level 5
Hell I might as well say that all these RP maps are rip off of the WC 3:RoC one called Ultimate Roleplaying (it was fun back in it's day but is now very primitive). Hell it even dates back to Starcraft!

Anyways I don't really care as long as the map is good, I will try it out soon.
Oh and the Legacy of Kings forums kinda blind my eyes, sorry to say. It looks like bright and orange-ish.

I agree. Too bright, but Frozt won't get us a new one. :hohum:

Status
Not open for further replies.