• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HQ Barrel

This is a HQ Barrel model I made completely from scratch, handdrawn textures, custom animation and detailed GeoSets.
This model is meant for RPG games and such.
It has a detailed death animation in wich the barrel breaks into pieces.

I tried to capture the Warcraft comic style with this model without being to close to the original barrel models.

You are free to use, modify, upload it where ever without any extra persmissions.
If you do upload it somewhere else just mention me and send me a PM that you do so.

This is my first upload and I hope you like it.

Keywords:
Barrel, Destructible, Container, Wood,
Contents

HQ Barrel (Model)

Reviews
11:53, 28th Oct 2015 Misha: useful

Roland

R

Roland

Woah the same texture is like from Torchlight 1 and 2! Well, It's stupendously outstanding! :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

well that's one really cool barrel, but.. does it really need all of those polygons on the inside? that's not really going to be seen from normal game, unless there's like.. a cinematic that has someone hiding in it :p and that's lill silly :b

Oh come on grandpa - modern CPUs can handle it - not like 10 years ago when 1k polies caused lag :)

Oh come on grandpa - modern CPUs can handle it - not like 10 years ago when 1k polies caused lag :)

why the heck am I a grandpa? :xxd:

anyways it's not that, i had a model that got somehow messed up to mount about thousand more polys, and it still didn't hog the engine.. was just thinking the barrel was one whole mesh at first :p

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

more hd barrel variation? nice :)

have some +REP good sir.