1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How to: Use Custom Music in Your Map

Discussion in 'General Mapping Tutorials' started by brad.dude03, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Stop currently playing Music Theme works from my tests.

2. urachi

urachi

Resources:
    Resources:
    But now it has to do with all the different Music Channels. When you click on: Import as Sound, you can choose which channel it is played in.
    Just update this post or link it to something newer since it got all revamped. I got the music running eventually but a tutorial on those channels would be very nice. And a updated version of the compression of the custom music. Since Audacity changed as well. Would be really kind to update or link to newer one since finding a clean guide theses days can be a complete mess with all the data in the www

3. Amy_Belms

Amy_Belms

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a couple of questions: Can I use some of Blizzard's WoW music? Do I need to mention the song/music's owner?

4. Lone_Wolf_2021

Lone_Wolf_2021

Resources:
    Resources:
    funny that you said the max file size is 4mb years ago.