1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How to sort Warcraft Maps by Date updated?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by ppkkmmaann, Jun 24, 2016.

1. ppkkmmaann

ppkkmmaann

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am trying to adjust to the new site, but am struggling to figure out how to simply see the most recently updated Warcraft maps instead of most recently created. Some of my favorite maps were created years ago, but regularly updated and I would like a way to see which map was most recently updated, not just created.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day

2. ShadowFlare

ShadowFlare

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just went over to the map section. Each of the headers for the table can change the sort, though it does look like the "Created" field (which is usually the field that is updated when the map is updated) is missing. Might be no luck anyways till the map section gets updated.

3. Korialstrasz

Korialstrasz

Resources:
    Resources:
    That field is still there tho, there is just no info under it. Info is on the left side instead.
    Not sure if the sorting works 100% properly, but you can sort after creation date.

sort.png <------