• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to sort Warcraft Maps by Date updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am trying to adjust to the new site, but am struggling to figure out how to simply see the most recently updated Warcraft maps instead of most recently created. Some of my favorite maps were created years ago, but regularly updated and I would like a way to see which map was most recently updated, not just created.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day

Level 11
I just went over to the map section. Each of the headers for the table can change the sort, though it does look like the "Created" field (which is usually the field that is updated when the map is updated) is missing. Might be no luck anyways till the map section gets updated.

Level 6
I just went over to the map section. Each of the headers for the table can change the sort, though it does look like the "Created" field (which is usually the field that is updated when the map is updated) is missing. Might be no luck anyways till the map section gets updated.

That field is still there tho, there is just no info under it. Info is on the left side instead.
Not sure if the sorting works 100% properly, but you can sort after creation date.

sort.png <------

Status
Not open for further replies.