• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map & Resource Sorting is Completely Scrambled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Forgive me if this is well known already, I've been a long time user of the site but never felt like making a proper account until now following the recent site redesign.

The sorting of Maps & Resources seems completely scrambled, when I sort by date I see submissions from December 2013 mixed in with ones from April 2014, November 2012, July 2016, etc etc, it is an utter mess. Sorting by last comment is no more useful and so the last few weeks I have been utterly deprived of new WC3 mod content.

Deprived I tell you!

Here's a screencap of exactly what I'm talking about: Dropbox - dateandtime.PNG

I know for a fact there've been more than just those two models uploaded since summer 2013 (not to mention the fact something from November 2012 is the most "recent")

Again, sorry if this is a known issue but a quick look around the forums didn't turn up anyone talking about it. I can imagine getting a new site working smoothly has it's challenges but, well, it's been a few weeks and I still can't navigate the resource section.

Thankses

Level 1
Ummm can we have both? Date updated and date uploaded?

<_<

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation but really, to someone not used to the new site (which will likely be a lot of people) you just see the date that an item was originally posted and they all look out of order and it makes no sense and it just seems like the site's sorting function is broken. Either the date displayed should be the date of the last update to the item or there should be two sort-by-date options to handle this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.