• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to run the frame and oskey events in a "Client context"?

Level 24
Hello, to clarify what I wanna discuss is if there is a method to make the frame events like 'click' only runs to the player who clicked it.

I don't mean just use FRAMEEVENT_CLICK and then GetLocalPlayer() I mean, the event runs for the local player by default, because the event is already synced and then we have to use GetLocalPlayer() to run it to the local player.

Why I'm asking this? Because since the sync takes time, the click event has a delay to run after the player clicks the frame, but if the event just run to the player who clicked the frame without the necessity to sync first, the event will run instantly.

Also the same for the oskey events, I press a key and then 0.5 seconds later the event runs, that could be annoying with custom frames with custom hotkeys because the delay of the key pressed is added with the delay of the frame click.

Do you have any idea of how this could be achieved?

Last edited: