• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to replace the UI of these 4 places?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
webwxgetmsgimg.png

Level 21
Those are actually 2 UI tiles (not 4) and you can replace them the same way as the other UI tiles; by importing custom textures and changing their path to:
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile05.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile06.blp
Tile05 is on the left and Tile06 is on the right. In the paths above, replace "Human" with the name of the race you want to replace.

Level 2
Those are actually 2 UI tiles (not 4) and you can replace them the same way as the other UI tiles; by importing custom textures and changing their path to:
Tile05 is on the left and Tile06 is on the right. In the paths above, replace "Human" with the name of the race you want to replace.
Thanks, I want to replace Orc with Human, but I only found Tile01-04 in the UI.

Level 2
Hiding Extended UI Panels

edit: Oh, sorry, I did not see the two additional comments on the thread when I posted this. Do you want me to extract the files for you? If so, please list what race & which graphics (SD/HD)
ui112.png

This post has:
UI Widescreen

Hello Mayday
I think it should be “Human” / “SD”.
I need to replace "Orc" with "Human".
When I replace the "Orc" with "Human", I get that problem in the picture.
I changed “Human”to "UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile05.blp" "UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile06.blp"
Is it wrong to do so?

Last edited:
Level 1
@HinoRei That is the UI Console Background Image. You will need to replace it with one that has shorter length via Gameplay Interface in the menu Advanced for Image - Console Background

@Mayday Perhaps, you could include this plus an corresponding file in your tutorial for those 1.31ers or below.

@HinoRei That is the UI Console Background Image. You will need to replace it with one that has shorter length via Gameplay Interface in the menu Advanced for Image - Console Background

@Mayday Perhaps, you could include this plus an corresponding file in your tutorial for those 1.31ers or below.

Ah, apologies, I was not sure what patch you were on. I have no interest in supporting older patches in any of my tutorials, though.

Below I have attached the two Human 05/06 tiles for you to use (SD)

For you to use them as Orc, path the imports as these, respectively.

UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile05.tga
UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile06.tga

Attachments

• H05.tga
    509.4 KB · Views: 21
  • H06.tga
    503.1 KB · Views: 25
Level 2
Ah, apologies, I was not sure what patch you were on. I have no interest in supporting older patches in any of my tutorials, though.

Below I have attached the two Human 05/06 tiles for you to use (SD)

For you to use them as Orc, path the imports as these, respectively.

UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile05.tga
UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile06.tga
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.