• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] How to make teleport to natural passive building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ah i see, well i dont know if exist other spell to teleport you to enemies so i put here this system to teleport to allies or enemies structures.

Note: it needs some spell (i'm using chainlighting).

Attachments

• Teleport.jpg
    Teleport.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 120
Level 6
Ok, now you understand?
  • Teleport
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Beigns cast an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability beign cast) equal to YourAbility
      • ((Target unit of ability beign cast) is A structure) equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set TeleportTarget = (Position of (Target unit ability beign cast))
      • -------- ---------- --------
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Invulnerabl
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportTo.mdl
      • Set SpecialEffect[1] = (Last created special effect)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Target unit of ability beign cast) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportTo.mdl
      • Set SpecialEffect[2] = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 2.80 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportCaster.mdl
      • Set SpecialEffect[3] = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to TeleportTarget
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Vulnerable
      • Special Effect - Create special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MassTeleport\MassTeleportTarget.mdl
      • Set SpecialEffect[4] = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Special effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[(IntegerA)])

Level 7
You may not like this but one way to not use triggers is you could create dummy allied units at the locations of the neutral passive buildings, allowing the spell to target them but making it look like the spell is targeting the neutral buildings.

However if one of these neutral buildings is destroyed you;d need to remember to remove the dummy unit but that is not difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.