• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make Super SPecial skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I tryed to make a skill like Morphling skill .. to understand what i mean i am going to explain what i really Want!

Morphling in dota uses a skill which teleports him to Target of ability being cast + Watter Special effect +damage to nearby units

HOw can i do sth like that?

Level 21
that's... superspecial?

• Events
    • Unit - unit finishes casting an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability being cast equal to YourSpell
  • Actions
    • Unit - Move casting unit to target unit of ability being cast
    • Create / destroy some special effects such as blink effects
    • Unit - damage units within 200 of position of target unit of ability being cast

Level 3
that's... superspecial?

• Events
    • Unit - unit finishes casting an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability being cast equal to YourSpell
  • Actions
    • Unit - Move casting unit to target unit of ability being cast
    • Create / destroy some special effects such as blink effects
    • Unit - damage units within 200 of position of target unit of ability being cast

Well Evrything would BE nice if My version of warcraft Had that trigger'' Unit damage units withing range '' i can only damage units on Unit:( :(

Level 3
I have 1.18 v of Frozen throne but.. i know understood what u meant cuz i didn't realise '' pick up evry unit within area '' i thought you told me to order the unit to damage nearby units within area..!

thank you!

Level 3
i have download Versions of 1.21 but they dont work .. i have heard that You need the exact version from YOUR version to 1.21 and this is hard to find..

i dont know if In that site i can find sth like this

i dont have internet at home just go to Net !

thx for help

Status
Not open for further replies.