• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] How to level hero skill made with trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a Dota like map and using all my begginer's knowlidge of worldedit to make it is good and interesting as I can. I'm stuck on ulti skill of my first hero. I don't know how to make it go up a level since I made that skill with a trigger. It's simple like: Event: A unit Start the effect of an ability, Condition: Ability being cast Equal to "XXXX" and Action: "XXXX". Now, what i need is: when a hero learns Level 2 of that skill, I need a trigger that will recognize that event, turn off the trigger for Level 1 of that skill and turn on the trigger for Level 2 of that skill and the same thing for Level 3 when a hero learns it. So I figure there should be 4-6 triggers for 3 levels of that skill. I hope I'm wrong and there's an easier way to do it. Thanks.

Level 6
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Level of (Your ability) for Your unit) Equal to 1
      • Then - Actions
        • //Put the actions for the first level of your ability here
      • Else - Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Level of (Your ability) for Your unit) Equal to 2
      • Then - Actions
        • //Put the actions for the second level of your ability here
      • Else - Actions
And so on..

Level 19
Cause (Triggering Unit) to do ((Real (Level of (Being casted ability) of (Triggering Unit))x5) to (Target unit of Ability Being cast) attack type of spell damage type of unknown

impacts ability level x 5 to target of spell for example

you put Real with Convert integer to real (because ability level is an integer so its not in reals)

Status
Not open for further replies.