• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make easy map transmision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello
I uploaded picture what I would like to ask. I have base map and 2 other maps. I would like to ask if there is some easy triggers to enter Map 1 from base map and back to Base map from map 1 as HERO. This is nothing complexed i hope.
I am working on Diablo 2. Act 1. Map and that trigger would help me really big time to make dungeons, and inside buildings better place. Also if it will work can give you credit for the system. Just please can someone help me with that? I am trying get that for months by myself. and nothing. Would really appreciate of you.

Thx if you help me.

Attachments

• Help01 please.jpg
    Help01 please.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 157
Level 9
well with all those stupid tutorials ye. 1st of all all the tutorials are made too complicated to understand, only 1 is actualy well written, but the owner doesnt respond on it when i ask. So i am finding answers here. so please gtfo with those "pictures" kind Search buttom. If you dont want to help and rather posting stupid posts and pictures, turn your computer off and get out.

Level 12
As for you guys saying he can do it...I tried helping him understand it himself, but I don't really understand it, so it's not that he has NOT tried. So please don't keep coming in here and saying "Do it yourself" because he has tried.

Level 18
Hell yea it will help. Because I know what he's looking for and I know I've found it myself by using the search button.

@Asteroth: The tutorials here are approved for a reason: When they're good and understandable tutorials. If you lack mass in that black hole between your ears, don't tell me or anyone else for that matter to gtfo. You're the one here who has to do the work for your maps, not us. We can provide you with the info you need, but you better change that attitude of yours.

You might not know, but tutorials are written so people can read them. People don't spend days on making quality tutorials of a could of pages long, just to let people know they can ignore it and ask for stuff that's already explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.