• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make a unit rotate at one place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have here few solutions, set the minimum movement speed from game constants to zero:

1. Set the movement speed of the unit to 1, however if the game is long and the unit is still in the map, you will notice that the unit has moved a few distance from his starting position.

2. Add an endurance aura with a -1000 movement speed bonus and make the targets allowed to self only, add that ability to the unit and make sure that the movement speed base of the unit is greater than 0. However, the buff from the endurance aura is annoying.

Level 12
No, no, no. I am sure i can do it in the object editor

Why does nobody say what he really wants in the first place : /...

Set "Movement - Type" to Float. This will make a ground unit unable to move.

Level 7
Add an endurance aura with a -1000 movement speed bonus and make the targets allowed to self only, add that ability to the unit and make sure that the movement speed base of the unit is greater than 0. However, the buff from the endurance aura is annoying.

This should work, as does the slow aura from tornado.

Status
Not open for further replies.