• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make 2 or more buffs with the same base ability stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I have 2 abilities both based on Human Sorceress Slow.. When the targeted unit already has a been casted by the other ability, the new ability won't work? I heard that they don't stack if they are based on the same ability. If the only solution is based the new custom ability on another ability besides "Slow" what are other abilities that has single target and slows the targeted unit..
NOTE: I already used human sorceress slow and necromancer cripple? how can i make more slow abilities that stack.

If you don't wanna see the projectile, just set the projectile speed to zero.

If you don't wanna see the projectile, remove projectile art

@Mapas- actually, ALL AURA BUFFS can stack... as long as it's two different auras, even if they're based on the same one... the reason why Buff systems use Tornado's Slow aura, is because the ability itself doesn't show on the UI, making it a nice buff placer

Status
Not open for further replies.