• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to kill GG and Brood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
my team 5 ppl with
lv 46 Cru with def 62 atk +45
lv 47 Berserker def 40 atk +87
lv 47 Hunter def 25 atk +69 + dog
2 lv 45 and 46 Bishop

we try to kill both GG and Brood.

any suggestion or step to kill this 2 boss

Cheers

Level 13
That team should really have no problem. Save your aoes for spiders/minions in both fights, ensure the team keeps an eye on nets for brood. I mean, thats a good team it should have no problems. What kind of issues have you guys had so far?

Level 1
What about Gargoyle bug so strong and when GG flying with aoe attack . how to deal with that?

cheers.

Level 13
Well you're meant to pull and nuke the bugs out together, but not stand still unless you're aoeing ofc. You should have Crucify, Heaven's Edge, Lightning Blade, Magic Arrow and Multishot to cover the bugs when they spawn. They'll spawn 5 each wave twice before Gargoyle goes airborne again. Group what you can and kill it, let the melees cover them once Gargoyle is airborne again.

As for the aoe attack, it bounces, so spread out from his primary target.

Level 5
Hes talking about the garg air normal attack, it bounces off its target and hits everyone nearby, so spread out when fighting it, someone ranged should be tanking it.

Level 4
Vestra, as usual, told you exaclty how to kill those bosses.

Just an extra for GG, since you only have a hunter, you wont have that much DPS for the fight making it last a bit longer (maybe he will land 4 times in your batlle) thats an issue, but if you fighting him correclty, as vestra recommended, you should have no probem at killing GG
I havent mentioned Brood because Vestra already did it

Level 1
I wouldn't mind putting 1 cloth in the team,such as sorcerer instead of bers. or cru.Keep the bishop as off-tank and u should be able to cover the aoe. At brood first free bishop from the net,keep shield on hunter (because he has really high threat when it comes to aoe),buy potions,stay our of aoe and keep taunting lesser creeps. Should work out just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.