• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to insert a picture – A retardedly simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You have to upload the image i think..
because if HiveWorkShop will have this function it will get more and more place .. bcs it's INternal .. so only EXternal screenshots are allowed.

Tell me if i'm wrong please :)

You upload the image and attach it to your post through the "Manage Attachments" button when you're writing your post.

Attachments

• attachments.png
    attachments.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 150
Level 25
If you will reply, there is a paperclip tab, right? But It will not appear in VM's PM's and Quick Replies so don't use Quick Reply if you'll attach files. Click that tab, a window will appear, and browse in your files to find the image you will upload. Then, click the Upload button. Then, you will see the attached files in the Additional Options below, open an image file at the new tab, copy the URL, and past it in your post, then, put
at the end of the URL. Then, post.

or

Use the Pastebin, a tab in the upper part. Again, browse in your files to find the image you will upload, then, choose if how long it will stay in the Pastebin. Then, write a title and submit. After you submit it, you will see your Pastebin Entry, then, open an image file at the new tab, copy the URL, and past it in your post, then, put
at the end of the URL.

Now, you can test it. Here's a Pastebin Entry Example: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=268bb5

Status
Not open for further replies.