• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Increase Hive Reducers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi sir/madam,
I am new to Hadoop and Hive Technology.....As i am new to this one, i am facing some problems in Hive. So can u please figure out my problem listed below and give me a solution

Problem:
1) It is taking too long to execute the Hive Query for our application.
2)How to reduce execution time of query?
3)How to Increase number of REDUCERS in Hive?
4)Is there any other way other than specifying in HiveDefault.xml as (1,-1,0,2,3....)...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Sreepad Chitragar, you went to the wrong site.

Hive Workshop is primarily a WarCraft III and StarCraft II modding support site. The software product you are mentioning is open source and supported by the Apache Software Foundation.

Hive, the open source data warehouse system for Hadoop powered servers supported by the Apache Software Foundation. I advise starting there as they seem to have IRC channels which might allow you to get in touch with the developers.

We would like to apologize for the lack of helpfulness of some of the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.