• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to get WC3 window mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm not sure where to post this please move it if I'm on the wrong forum.

Anyways I've been reading some of you talking about WC3 window mode but I cant figure out how to get window mode. It would be so much easier when you are editing maps and waiting for people to join custom games.
I cant find it on options, is it a add on?

please help

Level 5
I tried but It just comes a general error (on Norwegian) translated to English: name ""D:\warcraftlll\FrozenThrone.exe-window" which is written in the box do not exist, control that the path is right.
Did I do something wrong?
Tutorial please:

Last edited:
Level 19
"<your path>\Frozen Throne.exe" -window
it should be something like this
... Just tested and works well

LoL IF - Trigger... you got lot to listen :p

Level 19
the first song I listened from In Flames
(off-topic but whatever problem solved already)

you can run it manually with Start-> Run-> "D:\warcraftlll\FrozenThrone.exe" -wnidow if you dont like to edit your shortcut

Level 5
okay. but I'm fine with just making another shortcut.
Trigger is one of my favorite IF songs. Ever listened to Soilwork? they and IF made two music videos looks nearly the same In Flames - Trigger and Soilwork - Rejection Role.

They are the best melodic death metal bands!

(but yes thats off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.