• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to get models to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i dont no how to get models to work i dl them i import them into wwe i put there paths in i save the map quit out of the map and go back in and when i try using it it say can not be loaded and all u see when u play is a shadow

NEVER PUT SO MANY DAMN EMOTICONS IN ONE POST AGAIN. Mecheon

Level 4
i dont get it either the same thing happens to me i change the model file of a unit to the one ive imported then i refresh world edit then its just a shadow

Level 2
i had the same problem as well. I followed the guide that this site has and i did everything as was said. When i restarted the editor and went to play, all that came out where shadows. And yes i put in all the models. U know whats wrong? i got that sephiroth model and i NEED it in my map

Level 25
Did you import the skins? If not, then you suck

If you imported the skins, did you import them to the correct path? Its not that hard to figure out, took me about a few minutes after getting TFT to start importing things like a crazy nutcase, with their correct skins

Status
Not open for further replies.