• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to get campaign maps (to edit them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i have seen tons of people do it and i want to know how you are supposed to get the campaign maps from frozen throne

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Thats great guys that you repeat 'exptract map' fraze - but I'm pretty sure that after reading it once @whewhe will get how to do it.
@xorkatoss Man, if you want to know there is no difference between extracting the map and actually EXTRACTING the map =)

Magos does the same job as any MPQ editor, I use both methods ofen.

Level 20
Thats great guys that you repeat 'exptract map' fraze - but I'm pretty sure that after reading it once @whewhe will get how to do it.
@xorkatoss Man, if you want to know there is no difference between extracting the map and actually EXTRACTING the map =)

Magos does the same job as any MPQ editor, I use both methods ofen.

yeah but with magos you get a faster access to the wc3 mpq, that can save about 5 sec of your time *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.