• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Switching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need help figuring out how to switch maps back and forth, like in the Frozen Throne's bonus orc campaign. If you know how to do this please tell me.
Thanks a lot.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 28
If you don't already have a campaign file, create it. Add all the maps you want to switch between and then you open a map. In the trigger where you are suposed to change map you create the action: Game - Set Next Level. Enter the file name of your other map +.w3x. The you make a victory action and skip both dialogs and scores. Make sure you store all units you wish to bring along in a game cache.

Level 2
I tried that, but it diddnt work. Could someone send me a link to a tutorial or a thumbnail of the triggers required?

Status
Not open for further replies.