• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How-to: Get a Hero above level 10

Level 4
I've seen alot of questions like "How do you make your Hero above level 10?" or "How do you get experience from creeps past level 5?", so I decided to write a tutorial on how to do this. This is my first tutorial.
Ok, first open up your World Editor. Now go to Advanced --> Gameplay Constants, and check the box saying "Use Custom Gameplay Constants".
Now, go down to the "Hero" section, and look for "Hero Maximum Level". Change that to what level you want the maximum level to be, and so, you're done!

And there is also this "Get-experience-after-level-5-from-creeps". Changing this is as simple as the previous. Still at Gameplay Constants, scroll up or down until you see "Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table" and some numbers. Change all the numbers to the desired number of EXP you want to receive at each level. Also, remember to add more Integers than just 5 if you want creep EXP over level 5.
As you surely have noticed, there are more Hero Gameplay Constants that you maybe want to change. You should easily be able to change them.

Hope this helped you!