• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to extend the Text - Tooltip - Extended : Text Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello!

I have a very simple request/problem that needs fixing. I have an item that is just a book. It's held in an inventory and is meant to just be read via the Extended Tooltip. The only problem is the text box that pops up does not provide a large enough space to fit roughly the 3~ paragraphs I need to put into this book item. Is there a specific command or way of going about this to expand that text box to fit more text?

This would also come in handy for describing skills and other such things too.

Thanks!

Level 4
I may be wrong on this but you might be able to expand it left if you add enough letters somewhere in a row with no spaces, so like this

-------------------------------------------------------

try that and it may or may not work

Status
Not open for further replies.