• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to draw the female character. MY WAY

Level 7
I'm gonna make a new tutorial about drawing with the Pencil in a little while.
There is a guy that hates that I've used some other guy's drawings for a basis for mine drawings.
The next ones I'm gonna draw a 100% unique and all those drawings are mine.

Last edited:
Level 7
yea, of course it's sexy... It's Cutting Edge!
Well, I would like to show to you all the things you need to draw like a master but... Well... I'm a bit lazy so... I'm gonna make them in parts so you can always see that what you want...
P.S. Did you see any typing failures?

And, I ask you was it at least a little helpful?

Level 7
Did you actually draw the pictures in this tutorial?

BEFORE WE START,These pictures are inspired by the pics of Michael Turner (My fav. drawing artist (I'm gonna imitate some of his drawings)), and I have learned a lot by his drawing tehnique, and, to mention, every comic book artist has got his own way of drawing, THIS ONE IS MY WAY OF DRAWING!

Understood?

im an artist( little artist) it looks good though, i could draw anime comics, but it'll take time, about this tut, its good for my skills to improve! THANKS !!! +rep!

Thanks, I suppose you didn't know about the Cylinders and spheres and...

Last edited:
Level 28
I've learned drawing like this and it turned out pretty well ^^ (though I don't think I've ever uploaded any of my drawings on the internet), it takes a long time to learn where to draw the correct shapes when starting a new picture, but in time you'll learn how to place shapes correctly, although I sometimes draw the outer lines of the drawing without drawing any geometrical figures (depends on what kind of picture I'm working on).

Ohh, and I also HAVE to listen to music while drawing (at least when I'm trying to draw something avarage) ^^

I don't really like the close-up face though (perhaps because I never use lines for the eye/mouth/nose height, I think those vary with different emotions... at least that's my view on it :p).

Level 7
I've learned drawing like this and it turned out pretty well ^^ (though I don't think I've ever uploaded any of my drawings on the internet), it takes a long time to learn where to draw the correct shapes when starting a new picture, but in time you'll learn how to place shapes correctly, although I sometimes draw the outer lines of the drawing without drawing any geometrical figures (depends on what kind of picture I'm working on).

Ohh, and I also HAVE to listen to music while drawing (at least when I'm trying to draw something avarage) ^^

I don't really like the close-up face though (perhaps because I never use lines for the eye/mouth/nose height, I think those vary with different emotions... at least that's my view on it :p).

When you said that you need a long time to draw like this you reminded me of me;
Man, When you said that you don't draw always the geometrical figures, you reminded me of me;
With the music you reminded me of me;

I think that in the tutorial I've mentioned music... YES, I HAVE.

About the face... I've learned to draw like that from that "Cutting Edge" book.

Level 26
00089hda

000884f6

http://ratcreature.livejournal.com/175099.html?page=3

Hey, Michael Turner, didn't realise you had an account here. Awesome style, dude.
Shoutout to Kimbo the almighty!

In essence, the OP is a lying thieving twat. Someone please ban his face.

Level 7
Hey, Michael Turner, didn't realise you had an account here. Awesome style, dude.
Shoutout to Kimbo the almighty!

In essence, the OP is a lying thieving twat. Someone please ban his face.

Can I ask you something? Did you actually read the damn Tutorial? I've mentioned that, and I quote:

BEFORE WE START, These pictures are inspired by the pics of Michael Turner (My fav. drawing artist (I'm gonna imitate some of his drawings)), and I have learned a lot by his drawing tehnique, and, to mention, every comic book artist has got his own way of drawing, THIS ONE IS MY WAY OF DRAWING!

I suppose maybe It was my fault. I haven't paid attention to detailing this post a little, so, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm gonna add those details in a little while.

P.S. what does Twat mean?