• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Delete Albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, is there a feature which allows you to delete an album that you have? After messing round I found out you can delete images one by one but I found no option to delete an empty album. You select it which brings about a pop-up asking you to enable push notifications and after that there appears a bar at the bottom of the screen which lists actions but the only action listed is "deselect all". Am I missing something? Is this feature not implemented on the website yet?

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
How do you do that? Are you sure that is possible to do? I have not found a way to do it.
You can even select them all.
anima.png

Level 12
Ah so the delete option is supposed to be there. For me the only option available in that list is "deselect all" no matter what I have selected. I do not have "delete media items" or "move media items".

Do I need a special browser or extension to enable this feature? I am using Brave.

Level 12
Did you perhaps select something else outside this album?
Yes. However, if I deselect everything and only select the album I still experience the same problem.

Do push notifications have something to do with this? It appears I can't enable them in my preferences. It says "push notifications not supported". I am using Windows 7. Do I need a different operating system or browser?

Last edited:
Level 12
Yes. However, if I deselect everything and only select the album I still experience the same problem.

Do push notifications have something to do with this? It appears I can't enable them in my preferences. It says "push notifications not supported". I am using Windows 7. Do I need a different operating system or browser?
Alright I've tested this on Windows 10 using the default browser - Microsoft Edge.

I have managed to enable push notifications without the profile page telling me they're unavailable for my system but that did not solve the problem. I still can't delete albums. I really don't know how those additional options are appearing for others but not for me. Does it perhaps have anything to do with administrator or moderator features? Do I need start a thread in the administration section to request some empty albums deleted? Right now this is the only idea I have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.