• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create a personal album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I'm new on Hiveworkshop, I joined just this year. I like Warcraft until Frozen Throne (not fan of WOW), I'm fan of Elder Scrolls (TES), I'm a modder mostly of TES games, but recently I'm modding Warcraft 3, the reason is I always wanted to play an Elder Scrolls RTS game but using Warcraft 3 engine and features, so I'm working on a project to create a custom campaign related to TES based on a fan story I'm making.

I wish to create a personal album to add images related to my project, I already created a post on "resources request", for an "Oblivion gate" : Elder Scrolls content resources , I just wanted to add a pic on the post itself, I do not get how to create an album to then add pics to my posts. The only I could do was to add a link to another site profile of mine where I uploaded a pic just specificaly for add that link to the post I made.

I have tried to create an album, but the only I got is to add images to albums other people already created.

Please some help, I haven't found information about this on Hiveworkshop yet

Medieval

Status
Not open for further replies.