• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Album management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have two suggestions regarding album management.

1) I didn't find a way how to re-organize the pictures in the album, or at least while the album is already published.

2) It would be great to have an option to create a personal album on our own profiles. By that, I mean some button under the "album" tab.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
1) I didn't find a way how to re-organize the pictures in the album, or at least while the album is already published.
Guess they are just organized by date of submission. I didn't make this system, it's a turnkey solution.
2) It would be great to have an option to create a personal album on our own profiles. By that, I mean some button under the "album" tab.
I agree.

Level 10
1) The problem is that I've selected the pictures in the folder and the order was incorrect. The last photos in the folder appear first in the album.

Otherwise I understand that it's not that big of a deal ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.