• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create corpses that wont disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys i need some help by you.
I want to make a cinematic.The cinematic will be...
A ghoul is getting feeded with a corpse and when somebody sees that the ghouls is fleeing to (somewhere)
My problem is that i cannot create a corpse which will last forever and will not disappear.
PLS someone explain me how tnx

Level 4
re: :D

ok here's what it happens.A group(red controled by me)Founds a cart,some peasants dead near it and some ghouls feasting upon their corpses.But this is gona be cinematic.You know the corpses last about 20 secs and then disappear.Thats what i want to change

Level 4
more simple

Ok more simple.I want to create a corpse that will last.You know what i mean
A unit dies,it leaves a corpse,a ghoul is canibalising the corpse,and the corpse disappears.Thats what i want to change

Level 7
If it's just a cinematic, it doesn't matter if the ghouls actually regain health...

So just trigger them to play their spell animation or whatever the tag is for their cannibalize ability.

Level 20
change the ghouls health to a lower number so that you can easily order them to cannibalize. Yes, you can also go to "game constants" and change the seconds a flesh body will take to vanish, or you can "create permanent <flesh> corpse"(dunno how's written in english) via trigger.

Level 7
Maybe there is a problem, that when a ghoul stops canibalising on a corpse (no matter how much "life" the corpse has) it instantly removes it. Knowing this I would support the:
  • Animation - play Fancy Ghoul's stand chanel animation.
NOTE: Stand chanel is the canibalise animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.