• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to create an item replacement trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have another question, i don't want to start another topic, so thats why i'l post it here.

I want to make a trigger, so that when i put a specific item in a region , the item disapears and a new item is created in another region.
Another alternative is that a hero with specific item in his inventory enters region 1 and item is removed from hes inventory, resulting in another item created @ region 2. If the item is not in heroes inventory, nothing hapens.

Ty in advance :>

Level 5
I aways use this trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 006 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 1)) Equal to Sun Key
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 2)) Equal to Sun Key
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 3)) Equal to Sun Key
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 4)) Equal to Sun Key
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 5)) Equal to Sun Key
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0007 <gen> in slot 6)) Equal to Sun Key
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0006 <gen> of type Sun Key)
      • Item - Create Blood Key at (Center of Region 007 <gen>)

Level 17
I aways use this trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 006 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (triggering unit) has a sun key equal to true
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by Skeleton Warrior 0006 <gen> of type Sun Key)
      • Item - Create Blood Key at (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
there you go, much simpler, it just checking whether the hero has the item or not

Status
Not open for further replies.