• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Create A Hero Tavern

Level 2
Thanks for the tutorial, finally i understand it (after 3 tutorials i read thiis) :) Pictures is very usefull, i can go on with it even is i not understand the text. But i get 1 problem: i have to wait in the tavern for heoes for availably (out of stock). How can i make it faster?

Level 1
hey ;)
nice tutorial i liked it and it was easy so nicely done.
But i have a problem with a Tavern. Ive just made my own Map and wanted to make 3 new custom Tavern Heros. I did that and just tried the map out. Than i wanted to check these custom Heros but there was the problem. At Tavern i just could buy more and more of my Custom Heros. But i want that you just can buy them once and i dont know how to Trigger that or somethin like it.
Would be Thankful if you can answer to my question :)

Level 1
I have a question, whenever I make a hero (example: a ninja) and put it into a tavern, when I buy that ninja hero, unlike other heroes, I can buy as many ninja heroes as I wanted like a unit. How can I limit the number ninja heroes I can buy?

Im haveing this same problem im trying 2 make a custom campaign and you start with the hero (Satyr Commander) and i used a human alter (replaced the skin to look more demonic) and i can purchase as many as i like....i just want it there for the first mission so i can revive if he gets killed =\ help please.

Level 1
how do you make it where theres 2 teams like a dota type tavern. and yes ik theres some out there but there 2 hard to understand.. can you help me

Level 7
So this means that we won't get updates on this tutorial....I am doing altered melee maps and even though I changed the gameplay constants to include my custom heroes and made a triger to limit their training to 1, they still bug out in the sense that, after being trained I am still allowed to train any of the original heroes wit a tier 1 hall.