• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create a frame spinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello, I wanna create something like this:

1658205638087.png

But also having it as a template, how can I do it?

Level 24
This should help.
Thanks, but no, I'm already using it, and don't have the option, and only would help me in the visual part.

I don't know how to do "inputs" (where you can write using keyboard) in RUID or FDF, but just placing text-labels (one with "date" and one with the value), two buttons with "/\" and "\/" on top of each other and make triggers to add/remove from a value and make one of text-labels get its text from that variables value (you'll need to update the GUI-component every time it changes obviously).

It's a bit noobs way of doing it, but I'm very new to FDF and RUID.

Level 24
I don't know how to do "inputs" (where you can write using keyboard) in RUID or FDF, but just placing text-labels (one with "date" and one with the value), two buttons with "/\" and "\/" on top of each other and make triggers to add/remove from a value and make one of text-labels get its text from that variables value (you'll need to update the GUI-component every time it changes obviously).

It's a bit noobs way of doing it, but I'm very new to FDF and RUID.
I'm having an issue, I know where to get the "/\" button in game, but not the "\/", I don't think "importing it" would be the ideal solution, because I think W3 should have it.

Level 3
I'm having an issue, I know where to get the "/\" button in game, but not the "\/", I don't think "importing it" would be the ideal solution, because I think W3 should have it.
Couldn't you just rotate the texture 180 degrees?

The Big UI-Frame Tutorial ctrl+f "rotate" here

A Texture can be rotated by 180 degree by placing TOPLEFT & TOPRIGHT in reversed positions (Topleft where Topright should be and Topright where TopLeft should be).

Level 24
Couldn't you just rotate the texture 180 degrees?

The Big UI-Frame Tutorial ctrl+f "rotate" here

A Texture can be rotated by 180 degree by placing TOPLEFT & TOPRIGHT in reversed positions (Topleft where Topright should be and Topright where TopLeft should be).
I just though if rotate were possible then it would be easy to find.

In fact, I'm following this version of the tutorial: [JASS/AI] - The Big UI-Frame Tutorial, were everything is hidden, so I can't find anything easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.