• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to be a good teammate in LoL(HowTo Tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-How to be a good teammate in LoL?
-Welp,i know the answer.

1.Do not play while u are sleepy,because u are not really focused on the game while u are sleepy.
2.Try to be as much as possible focused on the game.
3.Dont threat with reports or other things,because threating counts in the offensive language,and because the players are more focused on the game,if they are not threatened.

4.If a player broke some LoL rules,then stay optimistic and dont attack him,wait for the end of the game if u want successfully report him.
5.Dont report players for nothing,its like u reported your self.
6.Dont be pessimistic.

7.Dont break any LoL rules.
8.If you see you're teammate's flaming,then try to change the situation in to something good(tell them something like "calm down team",and they will be more focused on the game).
9.Do not forget that this is a team game,always try to work together with your teammate's.

10.Do not panic,and try to not be angry,or u will do a lot of missclicks and fails.
11.Dont play LoL ,when u know that u dont have a lot of time to play it,no one wants 4v5.

-What do u have from being a good teammate?
-U have a higher chance to get a skilled team.
-U have a higher chance to reach a higher division with random players on your side.
Note:If u have broke recently some rules,then u will need a lot of games without breaking any rules,and u will have to be every game a good teammate to have the higher chance.
Guys,i hope that this tutorial have help u. :ogre_datass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
-How to be a good teammate in LoL?
-Welp,i know the answer.

1.Do not play while u are sleepy,because u are not really focused on the game while u are sleepy.
2.Try to be as much as possible focused on the game.
3.Dont threat with reports or other things,because threating counts in the offensive language,and because the players are more focused on the game,if they are not threatened.

4.If a player broke some LoL rules,then stay optimistic and dont attack him,wait for the end of the game if u want successfully report him.
5.Dont report players for nothing,its like u reported your self.
6.Dont be pessimistic.

7.Dont break any LoL rules.
8.If see you're teemmate's flaming,then try to change the situation in to something good(tell them something like "calm down team",and they will be more focused on the game).
9.Do not forget that this is a team game,always try to work together with your teammate's.

10.Do not panic,and try to not be angry,or u will do a lot of missclicks and fails.
11.Dont play LoL ,when u know that u dont have a lot of time to play it,no one wants 4v5.

-What do u have from being a good teammate?
-U have a higher chance to get a skilled team.
-U have a higher chance to reach a higher division with random players on your side.
Note:If u have broke recently some rules,then u will need a lot of games without breaking any rules,and u will have to be every game a good teammate to have the higher chance.
Guys,i hope that this tutorial have help u. :ogre_datass:

After playing several games of LoL in the past, I couldn't agree more with these statements.

What u should not do:
12.be an asshole and get reported,and get punished with a 20% higher chance to lose a game ,or to get permanent ban.
-added:
U can be an asshole as long no one reports u.
So here is a advice,if u want be an asshole then use something like skype.
So dont be a asshole in LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.