• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How much do you play?

How much WoW do you play hmmz?

• 0-10 hours per week

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • 11-25 hours per week

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • 26-50 hours per week

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 51-75 hours per week

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 75+ hours per week

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
That is one in my family xD -.-' D: =O o_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw. Play between 20-50 :p -.-' (I know, I got the very well known 'World of Warcraft-problem)

Level 36
It's not that long, really, that's a half of my free time, 5 hours WoW, 5 hours everything else.

That's a lot. Half of your free time spent playing a game... I mean that's not even roleplaying! Just pressing buttons for 5 hours 0.o

Realistically, nobody plays 75 hours a week, that would be nearly 11 hours a day and unless the player had no life, he would have to spend the rest of his time sleeping/eating/living.

Then who voted for that option? o.0

Level 12
Realistically, nobody plays 75 hours a week, that would be nearly 11 hours a day and unless the player had no life, he would have to spend the rest of his time sleeping/eating/living.

Really a false statement, because your assuming nobody does. Which you don't know. I actually play a lot during the day, I haven't recently but i would play from when i get home from school (2:20pm) All the way to 11. I have nothing else better to do, and i do have a life.

Level 9
I used to play 11-25 but then i got bored and no i just do a few quests then leave although my record of playing hours one days was
*drums*
14 hours!!!Yep it was vaication and school was out i woke up around 5 AM dunno why and i couldnt sleep so i played

Level 3
Well I play 0 now, considering I don't have an active account. But it all depended on how much my friends played. You can only do so much (literally) without help from others in that game and I can't remotely grind when I have no one to talk to. If my friends were active I'd play about 4-5 hours about 4-5 nights of the week, possibly a bit more (or not at all, depending on my plans) on the weekends.

Level 27
Lawl, anytime i play i try to quest here and there and then get a party and do Zul'Farrak and if thats done or if theres nothing else to do im just going to hunt alliance and gather some honor....

Had a long fight last.. lv48 Warrior (me) Vs lv42 Druid. Man it lasted 10-15 minutes when i finally killed him with a fast click on last stand, retaliation and then execute =/

Best fight (i had) ever =)

Level 9
I play possibly enough to pick #3 on this list.

WOWLOL2.jpg

Level 22
Haha, that's nothing, Athene has broken all 3 power leveling records. 1 day and 10 hours, I think, is 1-70, play time, not real time.

I remember the days when you could powerlevel an alliance paladin (pre-bc) to lvl 50+ in just a few hours before they made it so consecrate could be resisted and AoE could'nt tag mobs. They just take a lowbie paladin to a lvl 60 area, bubble, consecrate to tag a wave of mobs then have a horde character finish them off. If an opposing faction kills a mob, the experience isn't shared, so the pally would get full exp for mobs vastly higher level then its own.....needless to say thats all gone now....but 1 playing day from 1 to 70? There HAS to be some sort of exploit there....
-VGsatomi

Level 7
A friend of mine spends 20 hours a week just raiding in a T6 guild. I stopped playing recently, but I'd say I used to play around 15-20. It was saddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.