• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kinda Disappointed about Diablo 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, I'm kinda disappointed about Diablo 3. Yesterday, my brother brought the game, he played it for about an hour. The graphics, character, items, story line is epic. He let me played for some time, and I was feeling like somethings weird about the game. Later I figure out why I was little bit uncomfortable with the game. It because the design is exactly like WOW(I have played WOW for about a week, and that was like a free trial to try it, I didn't like it that much). The design is like exactly same, You have to log in your battle.net to play offline and online. Chat box, inventory, objective box, etc..
When I first heard of Diablo 3 coming about, I expected to have a different design, a new design, different than WOW. I love how Diablo 2 where you don't need to sign into battle.net just to play single players, and if you wanted to play online, sign in and play. Why I like that? Because someday servers are gonna be down, we can't even play single player.

Reactions: Rui
Level 36
There are similarities, but you've played WoW for a week and Diablo for an hour so you know fuck all about either, and are in no position to be comparing the two or passing judgment on either. Seriously bro, dead wrong. I hate WoW, and yet I've thoroughly enjoyed D3 so far in my 20ish hours of playing.

Level 3
There are similarities, but you've played WoW for a week and Diablo for an hour so you know fuck all about either, and are in no position to be comparing the two or passing judgment on either. Seriously bro, dead wrong. I hate WoW, and yet I've thoroughly enjoyed D3 so far in my 20ish hours of playing.

I wasn't comparing them on how good the game is, I was comparing them on how they had the same design and it kinda sucks. If everyone had a choice of Diablo 3 or WOW, mostly everyone would go for Diablo 3 because the story is more interesting, characters are more cool, etc..
You are just saying that you like Diablo 3 better than WOW(with no reason), but I can guess why you would like it, better story, better characters, more interesting stuff, etc.

Level 1
This game is useless

I cant even install it
Launcher wont even install

{EDIT}
Figured out the problem

AVG is shuting down the secondy login service

You have to goto control panel - system sucruity - admin tools - services - goto secondly login and select auto and start it

All should be fine then

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
The need to sign in to battle.net in order to just play single player is just plain shit. This is a very bad idea for Diablo 3.

First of all, Diablo 3 is not an all multiplayer game. By how they designed it, it looks like a multiplayer game, like fucking WOW.What I mean is since you are logged into battle.net, mind as well as find a group of people to play with instead of playing by your self. NO SINGLE PLAYER!

Secondly, the fucking servers are most likely gonna be down many times or lag due to updates, too many people, hackers, etc.. You got to inferno, you got very strong weapon and armor and team, you are planning to beat inferno tomorrow. *Next Day* WTF!!!! Sever's are down!!! ARE U FUCKING ME!!! What the fuck, do I do now....

Lastly, this is bad for people who don't have internet or has crappy internet. For people who has crappy internet, it gonna lag, and sometimes it may freeze due to high ping or some shit.

..........Very disappointed in Blizzard right now! I thought it would Diablo 3 would be the best game of Blizzard when it came out with new cool design that shocks people. But, instead same old fucking design. If I were to rate it, it at the same score at Diablo 2. The only reason why I even say it at Diablo 2 rating is because graphics are good, story line is awesome, spells and such are very cool. But the design just suck.

Level 11
Don't get me wrong Diablo 3 is a fine dungeon crawler arpg with a great story but Torchlight 2 is clearly better overall.

Diablo+3+vs+Torchlight+2.+So+I+went+and+collected_16b5bf_3697819.jpg

Level 3
Don't get me wrong Diablo 3 is a fine dungeon crawler arpg with a great story but Torchlight 2 is clearly better overall.

Diablo+3+vs+Torchlight+2.+So+I+went+and+collected_16b5bf_3697819.jpg

hmm, I never tried torchlight before. I'm looking forward to trying it in the future. I wouldn't be surprise if it better than Diablo 3.

Level 23
single player through servers is done to stop copying the game(can't find the right word) which cause blizz to lose profit from the game, its lame but kind of clever
if you have crappy internet don't play multiplayer games and stick with D2, simple
and really you can't beat inferno in one day

Level 3
single player through servers is done to stop copying the game(can't find the right word) which cause blizz to lose profit from the game, its lame but kind of clever
if you have crappy internet don't play multiplayer games and stick with D2, simple
and really you can't beat inferno in one day

Yes, everyone knows that blizzard added that battle.net sign in because of people not paying for the game and download the game from sites and play for free. Crappy internet depends on what kind of game your playing it with. My friend has crappy internet, can play Warcraft 3 online no lag, but when he tried Diablo 3 it lagged alot. The inferno was a joke, it was just stating that you are very excited about beating inferno, and yet the servers are down. So it was clearly explaining how mad you would get, and why battle.net log in was a bad idea.

Level 37
The online only policy is very nice addition since it pretty much guarantees that items are legit, and not duped or forged like many many items were in D2. Items actually have some value now.

However, I do not enjoy the ping that gets upto 250 ms at times. Mostly it is 50-100 ms though.

Level 3
The online only policy is very nice addition since it pretty much guarantees that items are legit, and not duped or forged like many many items were in D2. Items actually have some value now.

However, I do not enjoy the ping that gets upto 250 ms at times. Mostly it is 50-100 ms though.

guarantees items legit my ass. Few weeks or months from now, hacks are gonna appear with level hacks, money, drop hack, all kinds of shit. Even though they will find a way to patch it. some will already used hacks and be at maxed level, with so much money, some of the best armors ,etc.

Level 25
guarantees items legit my ass. Few weeks or months from now, hacks are gonna appear with level hacks, money, drop hack, all kinds of shit. Even though they will find a way to patch it. some will already used hacks and be at maxed level, with so much money, some of the best armors ,etc.

Do they exist in WoW?
Because if this is a Blizzard server based game, I doubt it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.